Welcome to the fonosfera
Here is the place to download and commit source code into the Fonera 2.0 firmware (aka fon-ng) and report bugs. It is also the place that will host fon-ng Documentation. End user documentation of the Fonera 2.0 is on the Wiki: Fonera 2.0n and Fonera 2.0g
- Blog: http://blog.fonosfera.org News, announcements and some plans are posted there
- Support site: http://fon.zendesk.com Documentation and information on all Fon related matters
- Videos: Fonera 2.0 HELP Videos
- Mailing list: http://fonosfera.org/mailman/listinfo Browse the archives for solutions or ask for help and advise. You need to subscribe before posting!
- IRC: #fonosfera channel on irc.freenode.net ( web based IRC client)
- Trac: http://trac.fonosfera.org/fon-ng This is where you are, check open tickets and development status
- SVN: http://svn.fonosfera.org/fon-ng Full read access to it. Become a developer and get write access for your project.
- Download: http://download.fonosfera.org Get the latest firmware releases, plugins and applications
- SVN Autobuilds: http://download.fonosfera.org/auto-builds/fon-ng/ Get firmware images automatically built from the current SVN trunk. This is the bleeding edge for testers!
Getting Started with fon-ng
- Sources and toolchain to build fon-ng and applications
- Fonera 2.0g/n: Flashing via SSH
- Fonera 2.0g: Redboot Access / Flashing via Network
- Fonera 2.0g: Serial Access / Flashing via UART