- 18:14 Ticket #884 (Error in the Italian translation: reboot by dashboard) created by
- If you try to reboot the fonera from the menu, you receive a message in …
- 14:41 Build-220.127.116.11 edited by
- Document the upgrade script used. (diff)
- 14:28 Changeset  by
- Set the version number to 18.104.22.168.
- 14:25 Changeset  by
- Change the release name to "Gari jr." to reflect the revision bump.
- 10:54 Changeset  by
- luci: Make OpenSSL the default SSL library. Since OpenVPN needs OpenSSL …
- 10:14 Changeset  by
- uploadd: Call finish_event with service "flickr" instead of "youtube". …
- 10:13 Ticket #883 (Hide SSID) created by
- This is a translation of #397. I think that is a must-have the option to …
- 08:50 Ticket #397 (Ocultar SSID) closed by
- invalid: Could you please resubmit this ticket in English, if it is still relevant?
- 17:54 build edited by
- Remove the install -a command, it is broken (diff)
- 17:46 build edited by
- Update generated filenames to include 2.0n and r1710 (diff)
- 17:36 Ticket #653 (feat) closed by
- 17:02 Ticket #882 (picasa/facebock/youtube upload new files without USB replug) created by
- I would like to have a more fast method for upload image, like a ftp …
- 16:58 Ticket #881 (Feature request: porn filter addon) created by
- Hi i request a plugin for fonosfera that filter the browser content with …
- 12:53 Ticket #880 (Upload to flickr / facebook from filebrowser creates "done" directory with ...) created by
- When you select a file for upload to Flickr or Facebook from the …
- 12:34 WikiStart edited by
- Make webchat join #fonosfera right away (diff)
- 16:34 Ticket #879 (Fonera 2.0g with huawei k3765) closed by
- duplicate: This is a duplicate of #840. No progress there yet, though.
- 16:32 Ticket #812 (Vodafone K3765 (Huawei) and 22.214.171.124 firmware) closed by
- duplicate: This is a duplicate of #840
- 15:35 Ticket #879 (Fonera 2.0g with huawei k3765) created by
- Fon 2.0g does't work with k3765 vodafone RO . Can you help pls?
- 14:14 Ticket #866 (Please optimise speed of Samba configuration) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Tune Samba configuration, fixes #866
- 14:14 Changeset  by
- Tune Samba configuration, fixes #866
- 14:08 Ticket #878 (Duplicate html <form> tags when using SimpleForms) created by
- While debugging #644, it became apparent that in some cases, there are …
- 13:52 Ticket #644 (cancel button is not working in Firewall - Applications menu) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fix generating Cancel URLs for SimpleForms?, fixes #644
- 13:52 Changeset  by
- Fix generating Cancel URLs for SimpleForms?, fixes #644
- 08:03 Ticket #622 ([PATCH] Fix volume control for some cards in audiod) closed by
- fixed: (In ) audiod: Fix volume controls on some cards. This commit makes …
- 07:44 Changeset  by
- audiod: Fix volume controls on some cards. This commit makes audiod loop …
- 16:14 Changeset  by
- Update libevent to version 1.4.13. This changes is needed to support …
- 16:09 Changeset  by
- Support the InstallDev/?(Pre|Post) hooks in package Makefiles. This change …
- 15:50 Changeset  by
- Support the PKG_INSTALL variable in package Makefiles. This variable …
- 14:28 Changeset  by
- Tag 126.96.36.199 RC1.
- 11:17 Changeset  by
- Put tags for rc releases in a "testing" subdirectory. This should make …
- 11:15 Changeset  by
- Use version numbers for all tags. There were a few tags which used the …
- 09:18 Changeset  by
- Update the version in the mk_fon_pkg.sh script to 188.8.131.52.
- 08:54 Build-184.108.40.206 edited by
- Enable stty as well (diff)
- 08:48 Changeset  by
- Error out when patching the kernel fails. Previously, quilt errors would …
- 08:28 Changeset  by
- Backport r1714: Remove a duplicate hunk from 958-update-option.patch. …
- 08:14 Changeset  by
- Remove a duplicate hunk from 958-update-option.patch. This duplicate hunk …
- 14:37 Build-220.127.116.11 edited by
- Add usb_modeswitch (diff)
- 14:34 Build-18.104.22.168 edited by
- Add ip(route2) (diff)
- 14:22 Build-22.214.171.124 edited by
- Add luci-openvpn and dependencies (diff)
- 14:06 sshflash edited by
- Update sysupgrade cmdline (diff)
- 12:39 Changeset  by
- Remove 300-rpc.patch from the transmission package. This patch only added …
- 11:21 Build-126.96.36.199 created by
- Add 188.8.131.52 specific build instructions
- 11:16 Changeset  by
- Backport r1711: Fix syntax error in english translation for luci-music.
- 11:12 Changeset  by
- Fix syntax error in english translation for luci-music.
- 10:59 Changeset  by
- Make image generation a bit more consistent between 2.0g and 2.0n. The …
- 10:39 Changeset  by
- Update ra_usb driver to the one from the 3.4 SDK.
- 16:43 Changeset  by
- Make the chilli plugin for fonstated a bit more verbose. When it restarts …
- 16:41 Changeset  by
- Let mk_fon_img.sh check if it is run as root. mk_fon_img.sh uses a …
- 16:38 Changeset  by
- Don't back up /etc/config/firewall twice.
- 16:03 Changeset  by
- Add twitter and firewall configuration to a settings backup.
- 15:43 sshflash edited by
- Add instructions on preserving configuration (diff)
- 11:25 build edited by
- Link to sshflash page (diff)
- 13:17 Ticket #877 (Brother MFC250C fails to work properly) created by
- Plug Brother MFC250C printer into powered USB hub connected to Fonera 2.0n …
- 12:03 serial edited by
- Add link to mailing list (diff)
- 07:04 build edited by
- Remove weird "tl;dr" (diff)
- 15:20 Changeset  by
- sqlzma: Compile mksquashfs with -lm. On Fedora 13 it seems that …
- 14:00 Changeset  by
- Update the version number for 2.0g as well. 184.108.40.206 won't be released for …
- 23:03 Ticket #876 (Support 3G dongle: Huawei E1820) created by
- i tested my 3G dongle today, and it doesn't work.. i don't see any errors …
- 20:13 Ticket #428 (HUAWEI 3g modem(s) not working with usb 2.0 hub) closed by
- duplicate: I'm marking this as a duplicate of #857. This bug report concerns HUAWEI …
- 16:15 Changeset  by
- Set the version number to 220.127.116.11 RC1.
- 16:13 Ticket #872 (Rapidshare login page changed: premium accounts no longer work) closed by
- fixed: This issue is fixed in r1700 and backported for 18.104.22.168 in r1701.
- 16:11 Ticket #669 (Frequent error message: Your Internet is misconfigured) closed by
- fixed: I've commited this fix as r1695 and backported it for 22.214.171.124 in r1698.
- 16:08 Changeset  by
- Backport r1700: luci-downloadmanager: Fix Rapidshare logins. Rapidshare …
- 15:57 Changeset  by
- luci-downloadmanager: Fix Rapidshare logins. Rapidshare recently switched …
- 11:44 Changeset  by
- Backport r1696: Make mk_fon_img.sh executable.
- 11:43 Changeset  by
- Backport r1695: Make onlined go offline after five subsequent errors. …
- 11:42 Changeset  by
- Backport r1670: onlined: Avoid rare case of possible buffer over/underflow
- 11:03 Changeset  by
- Make mk_fon_img.sh executable.
- 11:28 Ticket #875 (IP and SAMBA) closed by
- support: First, this isn't really something for a ticket: It is neither a …
- 10:30 WikiStart edited by
- 13:46 Ticket #875 (IP and SAMBA) created by
- I connected my hard drive to windows …
- 12:06 Changeset  by
- Make onlined go offline after five subsequent errors. Previously, onlined …
- 09:28 Ticket #874 (Public wifi signal flips on and off, related to radconfig errors) created by
- There seems to be an issue that has been surfacing recently where the …
- 07:12 Changeset  by
- bump for firefox 4.0
- 19:10 Ticket #873 (Firewall policy when ISP blocks ports 1-1024) created by
- Hi, I can't use the "allow gui, ssh, ftp, ... from wan" options as they …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.